Multimedia Designer at Scorpion
- Partner with the L&D Team to achieve excellence in Scorpion training outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with the training team to design presentations, info graphics, and learning assets to produce a variety of training projects for the training courses.
- Designs and develops basic learning solutions, including web-based learning, instructor-led, blended instruction, and virtual sessions, within the technological environment of the client.
- Receives learning objectives and other source content from the L&D team and SME and organizes it into a logical, instructional flow appropriate for the culture and level of expertise of the learners.
- Demonstrate the use of strong visual and graphic design concepts within solution design.
- Design assets that connect with different levels and types of learners that are in accordance with adult learning theory and principles.
- Utilizes multiple formats, including print, audio, visual, and multimedia, and selects the appropriate format for the target audience or content.
- Create presentation decks and other assets to support classroom training
- Create innovative on-demand e Learning modules (courses, skill profiles, videos, and assessments) that incorporate mixed media, such as graphics, animation, text, audio, and video
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and L&D Team to storyboard content that is focused on the correct learning and development objectives.
- Maintain and revamp training resources to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Evaluate the results of training programs and modified future programs to better meet training goals.
- Stays current on the latest training and development methods and technologies.
- E learning and or/instructional design experience
- Excellent visual communication skills to present information
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices.
- Oral and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Understands adult learning principals.
- Excellent organization, time and project management skills.
- Computer skills. Interpersonal skills.
- Must have proficient knowledge with creating engaging PowerPoint files that are instructional sound.
- Proficiency with e Learning authoring software.
- Solid knowledge Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- Storyline 2 by Articulate is preferred. Experience with Multi-media, including video, audio, photography, and related software. Desktop publishing, using software such as In Design by Adobe.
- Proficiency in G-Suite as well as Microsoft Office 365 programs- to assist in creation, formatting and editing presentations and other documents.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Graphic Design or related educational field preferred.
- Solid knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- The role requires experience and refined technical skills in visual design.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.