Motion Graphic Artist
What you'll do
- Break apart static assets to prep for animation in After Effects.
- 3D modeling, texturing, rigging a plus.
- Produce designs and animations to support the company’s general marketing purposes.
- Design and animate videos to promote client services.
What you'll need
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative suite.
- Mastery of Photoshop and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Solid understanding of Motion Graphic animation principles - 2D and 3D.
- Knowledge of traditional animation principals.
- Experience in VFX and Compositing.
- Knowledge of practical lighting and photography a plus.
- Knowledge of paint + roto, Keying and Color Correction.
Attributes and abilities desired
- Sharp-sighted eye for detail.
- Wonderful color theory.
- Excellent Graphic design skills including composition and typography.
- Ability to translate static 2D designs to animations.
- Be able to multitask and deliver within tight time frames.
- Be able to work within a team for feedback and support.
- Be able to bring a project from conception to completion with a large degree of autonomy and minimal supervision.
- Able to confidently pitch and present ideas to any team.
- Efficiently and quickly produce assets for TV, Web, and online video promotion, including social media.
- Engaged and enthusiastic.
- Grace under fire when given a task that isn’t necessarily in the job description.
- Ability to wear many hats (metaphorically and literally.)
- Personally and professionally driven.