Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do
- Concept, prototype, and design motion graphics and interactions that are engaging but effortless
- Work in collaboration with our product design team to craft a user experience that enriches our customers’ lives in delightful and elegant ways
- Interface animations, app prototypes, 2D animations, 3D animations
- Design and produce top quality work on tight deadlines
- Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of techniques, available tools, technologies and resources
What You'll Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of motion design experience
What You'll Need
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative assets across product ui, and other brand touch-points
- Experience designing motion graphics for progressive consumer products or brands
- Expertise in After-Effects, Principle, Origami Studio, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch or other equivalent software.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed
- Egoless, self-starting, team player
- Illustration chops a plus
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description