Things you're good at
- Storytelling. You have a talent for creative vision and an intuitive sense for visual storytelling that's engaging and relatable for a digitally native audience.
- Range. You are equally comfortable illustrating, producing a video ad, and developing static creative for multiple paid channels.
- Ownership. You are a self-starter who takes full responsibility for your work and deliverables, thinking holistically about the objectives of the projects you're working on.
- Detail. You have an expert eye for typography, color and layout.
- Experience: You have knowledge and some experience navigating paid user acquisition platforms on Facebook, Google, TikTok and/or Snap; proficiency on at least one of these ad platforms would be preferred. Some experience with 'Facebook Ads Manager' and analyzing creative performance would be a bonus.
- Teamwork: at Albert, the underpinning of our culture is caring. We care about our customers’ financial wellness, we care about the health of our business, and we treat each other with kindness and respect.
- Primary Focus: 2D Graphics and Illustration, Secondary Focus: Motion Graphics.
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats.
- Design and ad generation across all paid acquisition channels from Facebook, Snap, TikTok, and Google.
- Analyze ad performance and make creative insights.
- Assist with video editing and production needs, as necessary.
- Collaborate with design leads, content marketing, and copywriting team to create quality ads.
- Ensure creative is consistent with the company’s brand and design direction.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative ads and/or product.
- An advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and other relevant design tools. Experience with Apple Keynote would be a bonus.
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and engages digitally native consumers.
- 2–3 years of work experience as a marketing designer or similar role at a consumer-focused product company.
- BA/BS or equivalent in graphic design, visual communications, or similar design.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match