99% of B2B design is boring. Want to help change that? We are looking for a designer who is ready to take on a challenge and help us change what b2b design looks like.
Why you're important to us:
The Designer will be a key member of the Agency team within the Marketing Department. This role will support many initiatives, including: lead generation, product marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, customer success and corporate communications. We want to find a budding go-getter who is excited to tackle a mountain of production projects and is eager to share their design know-how.
How you will contribute:
This is primarily a design production and execution position, working alongside other designers within Marketing. While some assignments will already be templated, this role will be encouraged to participate in larger discussions regarding how design impacts user experience, and refining and evolving our brand. The position reports directly to the Creative Director and is a critical contributor to the marketing team overall.
Please ensure to upload a portfolio of your past/relevant work that demonstrates the experience the role requires.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What you’ll do...
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope and timelines.
- Help resolve issues related to the assigned project.
- Develop a deep understanding of FloQast and its customers to ensure all designs produced will meet the requirements and brand values of the company.
- Produce exceptional creative work with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up-to-date with the latest design trends.
Design digital assets, including:
- Whitepapers (eBooks) and survey reports
- Online banners and PPC advertisements
- Google slide decks (for webinars, board meetings and other presentations)
- Case studies
- Email banners
- Infographics and other custom graphics
- Social media assets
- Graphics for videos
Design print assets including:
- Direct Mail
- Sales Enablement (leave behinds, flyers, flash cards)
- Tradeshow/events (flyers, posters, backdrops, brochures)
- Assist with design of landing page mockups, logo treatments, and other assigned tasks
You will stand out with...
- About 3 years of experience in a professional setting.
- An understanding of content marketing and demand generation with experience working on digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent design, typography, composition, and layout skills.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Experience working across channels for print, graphic, digital, and branding projects.
- A strong portfolio that shows experience with a range of programs and materials.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and confidently present design ideas and recommendations to team members.
- Ability to assess your own work, ensure high quality deliverables, and meet brand and content standards.
- Ability to implement designs for use in Wordpress and email marketing platforms (Hubspot).
- Tech or B2B experience.
- Experience working in project management systems (e.g. Asana), content management systems (Showpad).
Nice to have attributes…
- Accounting knowledge, bonus points if you are active/inactive CPA
- Experience with Canva, Webflow, Wordpress, After Effects or Video Editing
- Working in a startup environment
- Working with a consumer and/or enterprise brands
- Social media experience
What we like:
Making a positive difference
Design with a purpose
Building an audience
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.