Things you're good at
- Storytelling. You have a talent for creative vision and an intuitive sense for visual storytelling that's engaging and relatable for a digitally native audience.
- Range. You are equally comfortable illustrating, producing a video ad, and developing static creative for a social media post.
- Ownership. You are a self-starter who takes full responsibility for your work and deliverables, thinking holistically about the objectives of the projects you're working on.
- Organization. You are detail-oriented and structured, taking a systematic approach to your work.
- Communication. You always keep the lines of communication open and seek out feedback on a regular basis.
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats.
- Assist with video editing and production needs, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the content marketing and copywriting team to create compelling & engaging social media content.
- Ensure creative is consistent with the company’s brand and design direction.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer or similar role at a consumer-focused product company.
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative product.
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and engages digitally native consumers.
- Expert eye for typography, color, and layout.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or related field.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free lunch