At Tala, we’re driven by building products that accelerate financial inclusion for underbanked or underserved consumers globally. Our customers are savvy and want more than just basic access; they want beautiful, easy-to-use products that put them in control of their financial lives. Our Marketing team is passionate about delivering a unique and innovative financial experience across all phases of the customer journey, in all the markets where Tala operates. The ideal candidate will be passionate about doing the same.
In this role, you will create materials for digital acquisition as well as other online and offline marketing collateral. You should exhibit a thoughtful approach for producing quality design, as you will help establish a high visual design standard that is relevant and resonant in a variety of markets and contexts. The ideal candidate has both the ability to work in quick production cycles and an interest in how creative affects performance metrics. You have a great mix of visual acumen, creative thinking, writing, a genuine curiosity in data and are passionate about making great growth ads.
- Partner with user acquisition team and internal stakeholders to create animated videos or illustrations for digital marketing campaigns across all channels including ads, email, social media, etc.
- Manage agency/vendor assets production
- Organize all internally and externally created assets
- Collaborate with regional marketers to localize campaigns
- Leverage data & learnings to inform the creative process and final designs
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- 3+ years of experience working in graphic design, animation or illustration
- Skills in two or more disciplines: graphic design, 2D animation or illustration
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume)
- Portfolio exhibits conceptual ability
- Strong command of design principles, typography, color theory, and conceptual thinking
- Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator (or Sketch), InDesign, and After Effects