Lead Product Designer at Emotive.io
About This Role:
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our team at Emotive. This person has to love the startup grind and hustle of getting things done quickly, but also without sacrificing the longevity of the product and platform. We are looking for someone to create the landscape of how our customers engage with our products front to finish. This person will do initial wireframes and create full sketch files for frontend developers to build on. We are looking for true owners who are looking to build, not only new and interesting products, but also a world-class team. Most importantly, we want someone who has a 10X mindset, not 10%. We strive for bigger and better here and it's important to the company that you do too.
How You Will Contribute:
- Work quickly to create wireframes of new ideas and features
- Work closely with PMs and understand requirements to creating new designs
- Create packagable elements for frontend developers to start working on
- responsible for the entire packaging and design system of the entire platform and product
- Help hire other PMs and designers, and then onboard new product folks
- Create amazing things that scale!
Skills You Will Bring:
- 4+ years' experience in design, with some experience working with SaaS companies
- Effective interpersonal communications skills
- Familiar with programs such as but not limited to: Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Photoshop, Asana, Mixpanel/Amplitude.
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- Some experience in working with Frontend technologies such as Angular, React. (this is not as important to this role
- Have worked with marketing and sales technology companies
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 350+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.