Junior Graphic Designer (Contract - Santa Barbara)
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL is looking for a talented Junior Marketing Designer (Contract)! As a Junior Marketing Designer at WELL, you’ll be working directly with our Marketing team to create graphics for emails, social media posts, online advertisements, print material, and other design content as needed.
- Generate and update sales collateral, online and offline creatives, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with WELL Marketing Team to design graphics to for use across a range of media and touch points
- Develop and execute creative concepts that captivate and resonate with WELL’s user base
- Partner with WELL Marketing Team and other stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment on projects and goal
- BA/BFA in graphic design, visual communication, or design-related field
- 1-2 years experience in graphic and visual design
- Experience designing landing pages, social media ads, emails, print materials, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
- Local to Santa Barbara
What you need to excel in this role:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Passion, dedication, and creativity
- Bonus: Photography experience