Junior Graphic Designer (Contract - Santa Barbara) at Well Health, Inc.
We’re WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3.5 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 20,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include blockbuster companies like Docusign, Intercom, Wag, Seismic and many more.
As an early employee joining our 65+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL is looking for a talented Junior Marketing Designer (Contract)! As a Junior Marketing Designer at WELL, you’ll be working directly with our Marketing team to create graphics for emails, social media posts, online advertisements, print material, and other design content as needed.
- Generate and update sales collateral, online and offline creatives, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with WELL Marketing Team to design graphics to for use across a range of media and touch points
- Develop and execute creative concepts that captivate and resonate with WELL’s user base
- Partner with WELL Marketing Team and other stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment on projects and goal
- BA/BFA in graphic design, visual communication, or design-related field
- 1-2 years experience in graphic and visual design
- Experience designing landing pages, social media ads, emails, print materials, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
- Local to Santa Barbara
What you need to excel in this role:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Passion, dedication, and creativity
- Bonus: Photography experience