Instructional Media Specialist - Customer Education at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit, and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As an Instructional Media Specialist at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer independence and productivity through engaging, in-app content and technical documentation. This role will specifically focus on building in-app tutorials and creating technical documents for our customers.
The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The customer training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training customers fits into the broader business.
- Converting technical training scripts, product release details and concepts into storyboard-level designs
- Create in app tutorials for end users
- Work with the training and product team to ensure designs communicate the message properly
- Prepare files and assets for tutorials
- Create accurate technical documentation, such as help center articles and FAQs for our customers
- Additional screen capture, video editing and reformatting of imagery, video and other assets as appropriate
- Work quickly and iteratively and distill concepts into concise visual packages
- Follow technical and creative direction and work independently
- A highly motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Extremely comfortable learning new technology
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience creating in app walkthroughs/training
- Experience creating a variety of technical documentation
- Graphic Design or equivalent design experience
- Strong knowledge of UX design principles
- Knowledge of Pendo, Zendesk, and Snagit highly preferred
- Please submit your Portfolio in addition to your resume
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings