Who You Are:
You’ve been responsible for the development of training content and materials including the implementation of on-the-ground training and quality programs. You’re a quick thinker and proficient in classroom and e-learning training; you also understand how to analyze the quality and effectiveness of the learning experience. You can facilitate feedback sessions, compile and communicate opportunities and changes to key learning partners, as well as plan and implement large scale training programs through strategic and well-documented project plans.
As a trainer, you would be ensuring that these teams of strong performers are able to continuously provide extraordinary support to everyone involved in the Fair experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our customer service and dealer onboarding programs and checking in on the quality of these (in-person) to ensure that we are constantly moving towards our goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Build an efficient and scalable training program that motivates, challenges, supports and empowers internal and external clients.
- Design and facilitate simple and effective specialty onboarding and continuing education programs for both internal and external clients.
- Work cross functionally with Fair teams to improve CSS learning experience and knowledge of our internal and external tools and products.
- Develop timely, actionable, and simple content that can be accessible through multiple technical solutions (on-the-job, classroom, online, and blended delivery) and adaptable to different learning styles.
- Develop participant training manuals, trainer guides, class materials, and job aids to support training content and programs.
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of learning programs and ensure continuous improvement throughout the process.
- Be available to travel up to 20% of your time.
- Be a passionate advocate for Fair beyond the classroom.
What You'll Need:
- You have a Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience (training or quality)
- Experience with customer support, functional or specialty training programs
- Ability to create learning solutions such as onboarding documents, OJT, POJT, business processes, Job aids, procedures, etc.
- Experience with managing a learning management system (LMS)
- Experience with creating technical and functional training via various forms of media
- Proficient with presentation authoring tools (i.e. Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, etc.)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills