Instructional Designer - Customer Education at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As Instructional Designer for customers at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer independence and productivity through engaging, role-specific learning content. This role will specifically focus on building training content, both instructor-led and eLearning, for our customers.
The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The customer training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training customers fits into the broader business.
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging and high-quality content for adult learners
- With the assistance of SME’s, create learning objectives and course curriculum for academy content
- Create scripts, video tutorials and voiceovers for online learning content
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and exercises
- Create and build learning assessments in-line with learning objectives
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of the online courses
- Administer course lifecycle tracking and priority of course updates
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better partner training content
- Assist in LMS administration as needed
- Assist in webinar coordination as needed
- 3-5 years experience creating self-service training content
- Learning management system administration experience
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Articulate products)
- Experience in video creation, editing and hosting
- Graphic Design skills (i.e. illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading comprehensive needs analyses
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Prior software experience and Front-end development experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings
Position will start remotely, but ultimately will be in person.