Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for a Graphic Designer who is dynamic and detail-oriented with a strong portfolio of work. This person will embody and inspire the AvantStay aesthetic through creative, high-quality, professional campaigns and will contribute to our overall brand strategy. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be organized, independent and understanding that priorities/projects may shift. Looking for someone with creative ideas, and has an eye for style and enthusiasm for trends. If you want to have a creative role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you'll do...
- Design compelling experiences for online, mobile and print designs – including paid social, display, email, direct mail, etc.
- Experience designing and creating email marketing templates, presentation decks, sales collateral and more
- Create and maintain a consistent visual voice for brand assets on multiple social media platforms
- Develop and maintain the creative look and feel for all concepts
- Design and execute comps, presentation visuals, and other creative materials
- Ensure that all creative produced meets all brief requirements, this includes but is not limited to correct dimensions, resolution, format and die-lines
What you'll bring...
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience and an eye for great design
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic arts, fine arts, visual arts, visual communications or a related creative field
- An online portfolio
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for current social and media trends
- Experience with end-to-end execution of creative content in a fast-paced, iterative environment (startup or agency)
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for web, print and mobile
- KPI-driven; HTML and CSS proficiency a plus
- Ability to prioritize, and support communication for support stakeholder alignment Strong written, visual and oral communication skills; able to prepare collateral and deliverables for senior management team
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: $50,000-70,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description