We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is motivated, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in the fast-paced environment of a dynamic startup company. To be successful in this role, you have relevant technical experience and experience in both digital and print design. You’re good at following existing art direction as well as inspiring your own, and are iterative and fast in your approach to conceptualization and production. We are looking for a creative who enjoys working in an open environment and being an active contributor on a collaborative, yet busy design team.
* Please provide a link to your portfolio/website when applying.
What you’ll do:
- Digital design and/or production for presentations, emails, display ads, and web and landing pages.
- Taking a very non-creative platform (PPT) and bringing presentations to life!
- Print design and/or production for sales slicks, ebooks, case studies, reports, brochures, and branded collateral.
- Environmental design production for signage, swag, and branded installations.
- File organization for a fast-moving team with a large catalog of assets.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant degree in Graphic Design or 1 year of professional graphic design experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint), and Google Applications.
- Layout: A great understanding of how to create, follow, and break a grid system. A love for whitespace.
- Typography: An understanding of typography hierarchy, with the skills to use it effectively. The ability to follow and create conventions around how we use type.
- Communication: The ability to respond quickly and professionally to art direction and feedback.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong production skills, including technical proficiency with preparing files for both pre-press and digital output.
- Willingness to tackle projects out of your comfort zone.
- Experience in Illustration
- Knowledge of HTML and After Effects
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.