- A proven ability in the designing for both conceptual experiences (crafting stories and building brands) and visual systems (branding, typography, and UI) and how they extend across product, digital, and environments
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with strategists, engineers, and other designers and developers.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Collaborate with other designers and teams (product, web, strategist, etc.)
- Be able to balance and execute several projects at a time in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, innovative design.
Skills & Experience
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts. Including, bringing brands to life through in print, UI, other implementations.
- Must have experience crafting pixel perfect logos and icons
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and other design tools
- Degree in Graphic Design and 3+ years of experience in a related field (preferably branding) at a design/brand agency or in-house team
What Hawke Offers
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!