Front End Developer & Graphic Designer
Ettitude is a direct to consumer brand providing the world’s healthiest and most sustainable bed sheets. We developed the world’s only new generation bamboo lyocell fabric that is extremely breathable, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, eco-friendly and at the same time, way softer than cotton. Our customers say it makes their Egyptian cotton sheets feel like sandpaper and are replacing all their cotton sheets with ettitude bamboo sheets. It’s the bedding of the future.
Since launching into the USA market in Nov 2017, our brand has grown significantly and we’re now ready to further expand our USA team. We need a talented quick-learner with a can-do attitude who’s keen to grow with the brand.
While education and experience are always appreciated, a great attitude is what will ultimately decide if you join our team. Our ideal candidate will be ambitious and has a proven track record of user friendly
design and development through testing and optimization ideally within B2C E-commerce industry.
Our website is hosted on Shopify Plus and uses a few 3rd party apps and plugins.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Architect and implement new UI components and visualizations, and integrate them into Ettitude website, always thinking and designing mobile first
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in Ettitude's front end
- Collaborate with backend developers to deliver new features for and maintenance
- Maintain and improve the quality of our frontend code base and its test suite ensuring high performance and speed
- Drive agile software development lifecycle that includes planning, estimation as part of our continuous improvement process
- Design and edit all visuals of the company: website assets, ads, emails, print collateral, etc.
- At least three years of proven experience in a similar role
- A portfolio of visual graphic and web design work
- Proven ability to work on a small team, with a high level of autonomy in a high-growth environment
- A collaborative, team-oriented and efficient working style
- A high degree of comfort using analytical and testing tools
- A deep level of curiosity about customers and user journeys
- Familiarity with Shopify is a plus
Ettitude work perks:
Generous employee discounts
Work for an international expanding online retailer
The advertised position is full-time based in Los Angeles.
Salary 60,000 - 80,000/year based on experience