Experience Designer, Platform
Healthcare is changing because we are fixing it.
Patch is the only platform for healthcare professionals to effectively access healthcare plans across networks during the entire patient journey.
Our platform assists healthcare professionals with the intricacies of health insurance networks, leveraging and utilizing insurance benefits without constraints, ultimately giving providers and their patients peace-of-mind at the point-of-service.
Join the company that is strategically changing healthcare.
Our Experience Design (XD) team create solutions for healthcare professionals (and their patients) to make their lives easier. We’re a close-knit, collaborative group, that openly shares ideas. We employ an iterative user-centered design process. No project is too big or too small, and we support each other’s efforts: whether it’s re-designing business cards or launching robust industry-shifting experiences. Combining experimentation, data, rational critique, and light-hearted humor, we uncover ideas to address fundamental problems that impact how people access the care they deserve.
We are a design-forward company and empower our designers to thrive.
We’re looking for a skilled Experience Designer to take on new challenges with our platform. This designer ships excellent products, features, and experiences. They will handle the entire design life-cycle from strategy to detailed interactions. They will extend our current product suite designing experiences that support our vision of owning all of the healthcare financial transactions. They will work closely with other designers, product teams, and engineering where their solutions will influence how healthcare professionals provide transparent, quality-driven care to their patients.
- You excel at working through complex design challenges from beginning to end: translating insights into executable ideas
- You are proficient in mapping information architecture, designing low-fidelity prototyping and high-fidelity mockups with engineering specs (redlining)
- You have a solid understanding of hierarchy, composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You’re a self-starter — seriously, we often scope our work — who actively seeks ways to extend Patch both visually and its usability.
- You are flexible and agile and a master at navigating the “unknown.”
- You own the success or failure of the design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work.
- You possess outstanding written, verbal, and presentation-based communication skills.
- Degree in HCI, Design, UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or evidence of exceptional ability — show us your outstanding portfolio showcasing thoughtful design executions.
- Strong in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, User Experience, Prototyping, and Visual Design
- Master of standard design tools: OmniGraffle, Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, etc.
- Strong communicator of design work and rationale
- Strong foundation in typography and graphic design principles
- Capable of UI Motion Design (and willing to learn more)
In addition to being a part of a team that is upending a multi-billion dollar industry, we also have you covered with the goods:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Health coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Company-sponsored events and outings
- Freedom to work anywhere
Apply online from our jobs page at https://grnh.se/24e3f7a22
(if you're already on our jobs page, scroll down)
Our mission is to automate healthcare finance so providers can focus on delivering quality care.
Patch is an online insurance assistant that helps healthcare providers and patients understand out-of-network benefits in moments and submit claims online. Providers no longer have to deal with insurance companies in analog, outdated “systems.” Using Patch, healthcare providers have been able to realize more value through instantly accessing coverage across networks, and file millions of dollars in reimbursements seamlessly. By letting Patch streamline their benefits analysis and claims process, healthcare providers can focus on the quality of their care for their patients.
Learn more at getpatch.com.