Executive Creative Director at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Executive Creative Director to lead our creative teams as we bring Procore’s global brand narrative to life. In this role, you’ll develop and inspire creative concepting and execution, ensuring our brand is differentiated in the marketplace.
As the Executive Creative Director, you’ll oversee all creative production including design, copy, and multimedia channels. This also includes oversight of our in-house creative department and managing external production resources and creative agencies. As a member of our marketing team, you’ll play an important role in building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice. Successful candidates are passionate storytellers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to build a world-class team to support integrated marketing communications across all functions of our business.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and will report to the VP, Corporate Marketing. Remote candidates will be considered with the expectation of frequent (weekly) travel to HQ.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for bringing our brand to life through creative development, helping to differentiate us in the industry and create a world-class and compelling creative brand proposition in the market
- Lead with vision and passion to inspire your team to achieve the highest quality creative output
- Assemble a top creative team, drive retention, provide mentorship, and identify opportunities for growth and success; build the internal and external teams to support the strategies for current and future growth; establish and cultivate an environment where creativity, innovation, and ideation can flourish
- Partner closely with Brand and Communications teams to ensure that all of our creative is tightly aligned to our brand position, messaging and content strategy, and is uniquely positioned
- Develop and implement customer messages that will span across brand programs and campaigns, focusing on delivering both integrated and personalized experiences that will accrue value beyond individual campaigns
- Identify and harness key customer insights, compelling stories, and messaging that creates awareness and inspires new engagement; understand and advocate for the needs of consumers in developed and emerging markets around the world
- Build outstanding mobile-first creative campaigns with assets across the marketing mix to take our story to over 2.5 billion worldwide
- Demonstrate thought leadership in outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive awareness and adoption
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience successfully designing and building global consumer and/or enterprise software brands
- Experience creating compelling messages across integrated and innovative media channels, particularly for challenger brands
- Experience cultivating and leading high-performing creative teams, preferably at an agency or at a high-growth global company of scale
- Successful launch of innovative, modern products or services with compelling brand stories that touched a broad and diverse audience
- Thoughtfully hired, mentored and retained a world-class team within a fast-paced, hyper-growth, ever-changing industry
- Proven experience producing and presenting compelling, convincing creative to a perceptive and experienced leadership team
- Experience managing media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, and influencers to successfully deliver a variety of engaging brand experiences
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, a cultivator of collaborative cross-departmental relationships
- Inspires using creative thinking at all levels within their organization
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset, drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems
- Knowledge of digital and mobile video technology landscape globally
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.