Digital Production Designer
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
About the digital production designer role
sweetgreen is looking for a digital production designer to help manage and implement the creative vision of our brand and optimize the customer journey experience throughout our fast growing retail locations. The digital production designer will play an integral role in the implementation of in-store digital experiences, marketing communications, and creative campaigns. This role will be across-functional liaison between internal departments and stores and will own and implement a CMS and DAM system.
The digital production designer will work closely with the head of creative and digital designers to manage a variety of content management systems, implement new menu rollouts, clarify requirements, build schedules, traffic assets and keep things running like clockwork. They will own communication, process and production for creative initiatives and campaigns such as digital menu rollouts, community marketing and paid advertising.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Own and manage new digital retail experiences and installations from start to finish.
- Ensure all digital projects maintain appropriate processes, procedures and job tracking to keep deliverables on time.
- Evaluate, optimize and update processes to better align with the creative team’s needs and the overall pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with food + beverage, digital and operations team to manage new menu rollouts.
- Execute and prepare digital ready assets for web, email, paid marketing and other digital communication channels.
- Use software tools and content management systems to build creative at a variety of resolutions across multiple channels and maintain all working files.
- Steward change where necessary and be the expert in industry best practices.
- 2-3 years in digital production experience working directly with in-house creative teams and managing external vendors and contractors.
- Ability to collaborate and perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to update designs for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- High proficiency in Google drive applications + Excel spreadsheets, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Familiarity with software programming.
- Impeccable typing skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration.
- A bachelor degree in graphic design, advertising, branding, or any relevant field of study.
- Experience with project management tools (Monday, Jira, Confluence, Opal, Asana etc.)
- Animation and After Effects are a plus.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.