Do you obsess over color and typography choices? Do you care about brand identity and have a great design aesthetic? Do you picture yourself working for a company where trust, ambition, recognition, accountability, and respect are the five main pillars of culture? If so, read on. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest, and effective. We hire good people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
As a Designer you will be responsible for the creation of a wide range of design for the SteelHouse brand: websites, presentations, film, motion graphics, animation, t-shirts, emails, social graphics, decks, etc., are the day-to-day around here. We move fast and quick, and need someone who’s ready to hit the ground running. There’s an opportunity to make an immediate impact. Keep reading to see if you this sounds like a good fit…
- Stellar portfolio with a variety of client-based work. Online portfolio required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Communication, Digital Media, or related field a plus
- Relevant work experience, 3-5 years
- Top-notch, industry-leading design skills
- Expert Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are absolutes—experience with InDesign, Sketch, and Keynote is very useful—must also be aware of new software trends in the design industry.
- After Effects and video editing (a major plus)
- Great organization and be able to manage your time well
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Demonstrable ability to deliver quality final projects under deadline pressures
- Stellar interpersonal skills are a must – being a natural “people person” – as position requires constant collaboration across entire organization
- Experience working with high profile brands a major plus
- Strong command of typography, grid systems, hierarchy, and other design principles
- Extraordinary visual design talent, with a pixel-level eye for detail
- Strong marketing and branding experience
- Experience with WordPress (a plus)
- Get it done attitude without compromising quality
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location
SteelHouse (www.SteelHouse.com) is a leading ad technology platform. Our end-to-end solution gives advertisers control over audience, creative, and channel enabling them to get the most of their performance campaigns. SteelHouse reaches hundreds of millions of consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest publishers and delivers award-winning retargeting, retention, acquisition and creative technologies. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran finance professionals and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle, Intuit, and the Rubicon Project.
If you have the qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume and LinkedIn profile. We’d love to know your story.