Who You Are:
You research and design total user experiences for new product concepts. You welcome collaboration across departments. You're constantly reevaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Create simple and seamless experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, engineering, QA, copywriting and product teams to take ideas from conception to release.
- Advocate for simplicity at every moment, constantly reevaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years’ experience creating products with a portfolio showing interaction design work and illustrating problem solving across a variety of projects.
- Experience with UX/UI, research, wireframes, mobile applications, branding, social media, product development, digital design. We need someone who has touched everything!
- Strive to solve complex problems that extend outside of your immediate responsibilities.
- A strong collaborator who can thrive in a cross-functional team environment to present and iterate on your designs.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and can manage multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- Patient, understanding, ego-free and is eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.