Designer, Creative Services at Fandango
- Provide design support to Creative Content (social media, video, editorial), Product, Marketing, and Ad Sales teams, as needed.
- Design for multi-platform and cross-platform applications involving web, mobile, print, and large-screen displays.
- Participate in creative discussions and articulate reasoning behind design decisions.
- Brainstorm concepts, research creative ideas, create mock ups, and present ideas and concepts to Art Director/Creative Director using appropriate presentation techniques.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide creative support, as well as be adaptable in both applied skills and accepting creative direction.
- Adhere to company design and brand guidelines and work within in these with a high degree of independence.
- Keep current with industry visual design standards and trends and implement that knowledge in day-to-day design work that compliments the current aesthetic of the company.
• A BFA, in Design or other related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years professional design experience in related industry including 2 years interactive design.
• Must possess strong applied skills in design, layout, composition, typography, and creative problem solving.
• Must have hands-on experience in all current creative development tools including (but not limited to) advance knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Experience in AfterEffects is preferred but not required.
• Ability to work both as a solo contributor and in a collaborative environment.
• Team player who understands the value of regular and effective communication and team-based problem solving.
• Should be knowledgeable in digital design best practices for mobile and web, as well as responsive design.
• Must possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills, keen attention to details, and be able to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be passionate about design and have an ability to deliver final solutions that meet the high creative standards of the Fandango brand.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• High level of interest in movies and entertainment.
• The ability to work cooperatively and constructively with many stakeholders, both inside and outside of the organization.
• The ability to foster long-term partnerships with colleagues both senior and junior, and the strength to receive feedback gracefully and positively.
• Experience with large brands, specifically entertainment related brands, a plus.
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed per day/week to meet business needs (during crunch times, including weekends and holidays, etc.).