Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Fair is a FinTech company that provides a new way to shop, get approved and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want, and the flexibility to turn it in at any time.
Our name pretty much says it all. It's our culture. It's the way we treat our customers, our network of dealers and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work, and we believe hard work should be rewarded. That's why we offer equity incentives, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cellphone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans and free lunch 5 days a week for every employee. The way we see it, better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Reporting to our Creative Manager, you will support and work in sync with the Head of Design and entire design team. As our Design Coordinator, you'll conduct checks in daily with each member of the design team to communicate the status of all projects to the Head of Design and act proactively to keep work on track. You will also be responsible for managing the Head of Design’s calendar, email, and the department’s expenses. You'll act as the right-hand to the Head of Design as well as the communication conduit for the entire design team.
What You'll Do:
- Organize and archive all design projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure all project resources are ready for conceptual development and support the design team as they move an idea from conceptual development into production.
- Collaborate closely with the design leads to keep projects on time and to keep all stakeholders informed and included.
- Assist in planning, defining, and managing project requirements and timelines with the Creative Manager and Head of Design.
- Collaborate with the Head of Design and Creative Manager to properly staff and execute prioritized projects.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Brand to support a unified and inclusive conceptual development process.
- Schedule design reviews with design team members and the Head of Design.
- Assist in sending regular updates on projects to key stakeholders to promote informed and collaborative cross-functional teams.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and prioritization skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment