Creative Director at AvantStay
What you’ll do...
- You will have the ultimate creative space to think outside the box and to bring forward our aesthetic and brand in ways that will create lasting impact for our business.
- You will be responsible for leading the design, furnishing and styling of a growing portfolio of luxury homes and boutique hotels across the country, ensuring every space and feature enhances the guest experience and exudes the AvantStay brand, turning an empty space into an unforgettable experience.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing an incredible and diverse team, guiding them in the best practices in design frameworks, coordination, procurement, tools and processes.
- You will be hands-on in problem-solving and strategizing with all areas of the business, ensuring the AvantStay vision and brand is consistent across all guest touch points and building and leveraging preferred relationships with suppliers and vendors that elevate the design aesthetic and guest experience.
What you’ll bring...
- 8+ years of professional experience in interior design, with a minimum of 4 years in the field of hospitality design and 3+ years leading people with the mindset of inspiring and supporting them to become their best selves at work and beyond.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a design related field. Unique creative flair: You will be a muse and an artist, with exceptional design skills supported by a mastery of all things digital like Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, inDesign. You obsess over hospitality design and have a detailed knowledge of hotel and resort architecture, interior design and FF&E.
- You are able to ideate and think creatively about the future of hospitality and how to craft a unique experience. You like to create, test, reiterate and perfect. You are able to understand customer needs and design to the customer.
- You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can. You understand the holistic need for quality, cost and complexity to be considered when designing new programs and to always know how to measure success.
- You have strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills, with a deep network of suppliers, vendors and hospitality experts to draw from.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $100,000 - $150,000++
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office