Coordinator, Creative Services at Universal Music Group
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol's generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world's leading Music Company.
- Support the SVP & Team on day to day tasks
- Managing photo trafficking and approvals
- Maintaining + distributing approved creative assets
- Helping to source new creative talent – photographers, designers, stylists, hair, makeup
- Coordinates and tracks ad buys and delivery, contracts, plaques.
- Answer all incoming calls; take and log messages as needed; ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
- Adapt all contracts within the department
- Maintain appointment schedule; planning, updates, and notifications as necessary
- Liaise between the internal team and outside parties to schedule meetings
- Arrange extensive travel plans for the executive and obtain approvals in a timely fashion
- Hit tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Handle smaller assignments in the department to free up senior team members
- Turn around projects on a tight deadline
- General Adobe expertise
- Exceptional eye for details
- Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
- Strong computer skills required: MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational & communication skills both oral and written
- Multi-tasking and follow-up
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
- Able to problem solve and come up with solutions quickly and calmly
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office; and familiarity with Lightroom and Capture One
- Considered a plus but not required: being connected within the creative industry (photographers, glam, graphic designers, re-touch artist)
- Interest in creative field is helpful, but not required
- Interest in photography, graphic design, fashion, music, pop culture a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.