Brand Designer at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for someone who is excited about the challenge of taking all types of people from diverse background and experiences with the shared belief that extraordinary people advance the human experience through design.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have lots of resources at your disposal, including the unique opportunity to build internal design thought leadership, while externally changing the way customers connect, strengthen relationships and achieve success.
Duties in Detail
- Collaborate daily across a cross-functional team that includes, leadership, sales, marketing, customer experience, and product
- Research and analyze industry brand and design trends and competitor sites and strategies
- Concept, strategize and design content and product marketing campaigns that while digitally native could potentially later include activations across print, web, social, event, environment, OOH
- Manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Maintain and evolve visual design guidelines
- Support cross-functional teams across all brand touchpoints that include but are not limited to creating assets for internal onboarding, conferences, customer outreach. These can range from internal training documents, PR related activities, sales decks and one sheets
- At least 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in tech, product and/or SaaS
- A portfolio of compelling design work
- A degree in an art, design, or related discipline
- Strong skills in branding, typography and visual design
- Proficiency with software tools such as Figma, Creative Suite, Google Slides and Docs
- Clear at articulating the value of design through verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to be a systems thinker that loves to solve complex problems through smart, visual storytelling
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and upholding brand guidelines
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel but still agile enough to concept, iterate, and execute
- Nice to have: illustration, animation and presentation design
- Bonus points: experience in Enterprise SaaS