Associate Instructional Designer at GoGuardian
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (PST) on Monday, August 19, 2019
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian, we work hard to help K-12 educators understand learning and equip them with the tools they need to help their students thrive. From cloud-based filtering and self-harm alerts to teacher/student chat and screen-sharing, GoGuardian’s software helps integrate technology with classroom instruction to improve learning. It's easy to see why GoGuardian was recently named Inc. 500's fastest growing Education company and 5th fastest growing Software company.
We’re looking for a collaborative and data-driven Associate Instructional Designer who is passionate about education and improving learning experiences for our stakeholders. In this role you’ll create materials in support of learning experiences across GoGuardian which include internal product knowledge and external product adoption. As a key owner of our learning resources, you’ll help create curriculum goals, develop content, facilitate training, and run assessments to determine success metrics.
- Identify learning needs, ensure alignment and prioritize design plans to achieve goals
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to develop effective, scalable, and engaging learning experiences for both in-person and e-learning
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and leverage existing materials to develop, update, and test new content
- Maintain project documentation and leverage tools to optimize learning
- Facilitate on-site trainings as needed
- Prior related instructional design and content development experience
- Teaching, adult learning facilitation, or general training delivery experience
- Experience developing instructional design strategies for various modalities including online, blended, in-person, etc.
- Project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive and competing priorities simultaneously to drive projects to completion
- Well-versed in adult learning principles and trends, preferably in B2B SaaS space and/or company in high growth cycles
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.