This position requires an individual with excellent fundamental knowledge of analog mixed signal integrated circuit design, layout, and packaging as well as great communication and relationship-building skills who is also comfortable interacting with diverse cultures, and has a passion for a fast-paced start-up environment. This person will be performing analog and RF front end designs for state of art, game changing integrated circuit projects. This person will perform schematic capture, simulation, and layout of the analog/mixed signal design. Initial analog circuits are dc to to dc converters, analog to digital converter IP core integration, digital to analog IP core integration, operational amplifier design, resistor, inductor, capacitor (RLC) networks, integration of i/O technologies (impedance matching for ethernet IP core, lvds lines etc). Advanced process node experience a plus but not required. Ideal candidates have experience with Cadence or similar IC design tool sets. Ideal candidates will also have good communication skills, experience working with teams, and have a growth mindset.
- Experienced in design and layout of Analog to digital & Digital to analog converters– understands the trade-offs between different architectures for power, speed, resolution, and process technology node fit.
- Experienced in high bandwidth operational amplifier designs.
- Experienced in diverse semiconductor processes such as SiGe, CMOS, FinFet, SOI and III/V is a plus.
- Develops test plans with the ability to perform or guide junior engineers and technicians to accomplish complete design characterization.
- Provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Develops and motivates junior employees.
Read Full Job Description