Systems Analyst I
Discover it Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Business Systems Analyst to help drive our processes forward and provide value in work delivered. This position requires solid analytics experience and the ability to provide baseline metrics for projects and tasks that are implemented on an enterprise level. The ideal candidate is organized, technical, open to wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment, and able to make decisions that are measurable to ensure the right work is being executed.
A day in the life…
- SME for assigned functional group(s)
- Review submitted requests (IDEAs) from stakeholders
- Initial analysis of all requests received to determine value and priority
- Write stories for approved Demands
- Meet with stakeholders to understand requests
- Prioritize backlog
- Work with Product/Program managers to slot requests in sprints
- Root Cause Analysis for all P1 and P2 incidents
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders
- Provide metrics and reports on a recurring basis
- Travel to other office locations as needed
You own this if you have…
- 1-2 years in an analytics role
- ITIL knowledge
- A passion for efficiency
- Basic knowledge of visio/lucid charts
- Ability to negotiate across teams
- Reliable and goal oriented
- Ability to execute with minimal guidance
- Understanding of sprint planning methodologies
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We listen to what’s most important and continue to evolve our offering to support both our employees and their families.
Beyond strong health, retirement and time off benefits, Nordstrom is proud to offer:
- Commuter Benefits
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Match
- Merchandise Discount
- Nordstrom Stock Purchase Plan
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.