Strategy & Corporate Development Associate
We’re looking for a Strategy & Corporate Development Associate to help drive forward the company’s corporate strategy. In this role, you’ll serve as a key member of Strategy & Corporate Development team, directly supporting high priority business initiatives. You’ll focus on key areas of business including driving the M&A strategy, evolving the Corporate Strategy, supporting the office of the CEO, and a list of special projects. This is a highly cross-functional role, where you’ll help all departments transform processes, efficiently scale, and uncover new opportunities.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Plan and direct all operational activities which include leading cross-company efforts, driving strategic alignment across all employees, supporting business planning and analysis, promoting internal culture, drafting communications, and other special projects that may arise
- Help develop and drive Procore’s M&A strategy from the ground up
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs within the construction vertical and leverage insights to champion new corporate initiatives
- Support the office of the CEO with a wide arrange of tasks including attending and prepping the CEO for key meetings, upcoming industry events, and strategic CEO-led projects
- Constantly find ways to drive the business forward by partnering and supporting others in the company
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years in management consulting, private equity/venture capital investing, or a related strategy/chief of staff role
- Comfort in an ambiguous, constantly evolving role, with a “no task too big or too small” mentality
- Highly motivated “doer” that is naturally intellectually curious
- Experience sourcing and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to create impactful presentations and presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Exceptional “80/20 skills” the ability to deliver the highest value for minimal input
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and with executives at external partner organizations
- Familiarity with technology companies
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 10-20% of the time
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.