Strategy and Operations Analyst at Prodege LLC
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We're currently seeking a Strategy and Operations Analyst to join our growing Finance team. The Strategy and Operations Analyst is responsible for performing a full range of activities that will positively impact operations and guide the strategic roadmap for the company. This position will report to the VP of Finance and work closely with senior management to create business reporting and perform various ad hoc analyses to support strategic decisions. The Strategy and Operations Analyst will also provide key operational and strategic support on new product initiatives, ROI evaluations, and a variety of other business intelligence initiatives.
We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within the company’s organization. The position requires a passion for problem solving, an advanced proficiency in Excel, an interest in learning SQL, and high comfort with exploratory business analysis to synthesize findings into clear, actionable presentations.
- Partner with General Managers to set strategic course of their business unit’s operations.
- Monitor performance of relevant KPIs and investigate to understand the “why” behind key trends.
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a constantly evolving industry.
- Work with Product team to ideate, execute, and perform data analysis on various user experience AB tests.
- Provide financial and data analysis to support the launch of new business lines.
- Building dashboards and expanding reporting capabilities that provide leadership with key insights about the business and help drive the right business decisions.
- Routinely meeting with key stakeholders regarding operational and financial performance, among other things.
- Develop high quality decks for presentation to Management and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics).
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in analytics role, management consulting/advisory, or investment banking.
- Strong analytical skills including senior Excel modeling skills and interest in learning SQL
- Ability to build analyses from scratch, make well-reasoned assumptions, work with large datasets, and triangulate across data sources from diverse set of functions.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and stay detail-oriented in a fast paced environment.