Strategy Analyst at Cameo
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the Role:
As Cameo’s first Strategy Analyst reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer & GM of International Growth, you'll support strategic, high value projects within marketing, growth, and international operations. This is a blended role that will require you to think critically, evaluate opportunities, and support your recommendations with data. You’ll leverage data to build tracking, develop scalable reporting, and influence decision making and road map prioritization. You will be a key resource on the team and help establish a data driven culture.
You will be working primarily with SQL and Tableau to analyze and communicate insights via dashboards. A familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel and Google Slides will be very helpful for presentations and communicating with teams across the business. Finally, you will also work with Google Analytics and Amplitude, as well as some of our marketing tools.
How you’ll crush it:
- Be excited about the massive opportunity at hand: spearheading data driven decision making and reporting across the CMO organization.
- Support and lead bespoke analysis of strategic and operational issues
- Own significant deliverables (e.g., business development or strategy decks) that support larger, cross-functional initiatives (e.g., scaling repeatable BD and operational practices)
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Collaborate with the CMO to identify knowledge gaps, define new opportunities, and leverage data to validate those hypotheses as a core step in our planning process.
- Collaborate closely with the CMO, Head of Marketing, and Head of Growth, and other Data Analysts, and data engineers.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insights with the team - you’re on the front line after all!
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a data-centric role, bonus points if you’ve spent time at a Big 4 consulting firm.
- You're an abstract thinker who can see clearly through complex data
- 1+ years experience with Tableau, Domo, Looker, or similar data visualization tool; Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel; Python and SQL
- Experience with Python
- Known as a leader on your team; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!a
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.