Sr. Manager, Retention Analytics at LegalZoom
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. You are a hands-on person that finds the challenge of analyzing complex and disparate data exciting. You have data mining and analytical skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling and prototyping various projects. You are a team player and able to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas efficiently in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to constantly be learning about new tools and new approaches. You have a very good business understanding of all activities within subscription business model. Working knowledge/familiarity with website, email and digital media analytics reporting suites (Google Analytics, DoubleClick, DSPs, and various attribution platforms etc.) is a plus!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Product Marketing Manager and VP of Retention Marketing to provide insights into subscription and retention activities and make recommendation based on recent business trends
- Gather business requirements from business users and write SQL query to build dashboards in Tableau summarizing KPIs
- Work closely with Business Owner and Statistical Analyst to design tests around pricing, packaging, upgrade/downgrade strategy
- Lead initiative to improve data strategy around key retention activity
- Create what-if scenarios to model out impact of new initiatives and shift in business strategy
- Provide insights into monthly performance of subscription products for Executive Review meeting
- Responsible for providing input on Subscription business during budgeting and forecasting process on a quarterly basis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies to identify market trends, pricing/business models, and methods of operations
- Mine internal and external datasets and perform segmentation analysis to look for opportunities
You’ll work with
- Product Management
- Business Intelligence
- A BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
- 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst or similar role
- Worked extensively with marketing, finance, sales, and product teams with amazing success
- Knowledge of scripting language such as R and Python is a plus
- Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs
- Able to handle, prioritize, and manage projects in various states of completion
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.