Sr. Data Scientist
What You'll Do
- Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models that optimize the numerous aspects of the Bird Scooter experience and business model.
- Develop end-to-end algorithmic products.
- Be part of a highly collaborative team of data scientists that work closely with numerous groups throughout Bird to develop, test and deploy data science products.
- Communicate results to peers, partner groups, and senior leadership
What You'll Need
- M.S. or PhD degree in STEM field, with explicit application of ML/statistics tools/methods.
- 1/2+ years experience working as a data scientist.
- Strong background in ML, mathematics and statistics, including unsupervised and supervised methods.
- Significant experience with ML tools and coding within python, and/or R.
- Self-motivated and excited to develop amazing algorithms and be a core contributor to the data science team and culture at Bird
- Bonus: Strong background in time-series analytics, dynamical systems, probabilistic state modeling and/or reinforcement learning
- Bonus: Significant experience working with large datasets and large-scale production and their accompanying tools (e.g. hadoop, spark, cloud-based architectures, etc.)
- Bonus: Experience with java
- Bonus: Experience with data science applied to logistical systems
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.