Sr Data Analyst, Paid Media
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
The Sr Data Analyst, Paid Media will help define, develop, and build stories around our data and trends. This person will identify revenue opportunities with our media vendors and clients, and deliver findings which will lead to yield optimization. This position requires an ability to work with business units, at all levels of the company, as well as data engineers to continuously improve our reporting platform.
- Partner with Sales leaders and Account Managers to analyze and optimize publisher performance and client conversion.
- Develop dashboards and reporting for the Paid Media team and lead a weekly analytics meeting to review KPIs and drive decision-making, guide business planning & forecasting, and measure against actual performance.
- Work with application and data engineers to develop, implement and optimize data management processes to design self-serve reporting & analytics solutions using all available tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, custom reporting, etc). May occasionally profile and/or validate data in the data warehouse to ensure accuracy.
- Work with the BI product manager to provide input on tracking, data management, and data structures needed to enable the team to successfully run reporting and analytics.
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and data
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing or Economics (MBA is a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, Expert level in Excel, Power Pivot or Power BI a plus.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge, experience in data profiling and solid understanding of data warehousing a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience working with creating reports and dashboards using Tableau Desktop, experience with Tableau Server a plus.
- Experience and confidence with business operations as well as technology: must understand how the web, analytics, and databases work. Experience data profiling, business process modeling, or system analysis a plus.
- Expert knowledge of DoubleClick (DFP & DFA), Google AdWords, Google Analytics data sources and in utilizing BI tools (Tableau) to build reports, dashboards and provide insights into those data sources.
- Exceptionally high standards in communicating the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner with demonstrated skill in teaching others
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management systems on Agile Scrum/Kanban projects
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.