Software QA Automation Engineer II - Data Quality Engineer at ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to continue raising the bar for our quality products.
- Work with Tech, Product and Operations teams to apply both manual and automated testing for ConsumerTrack's ETLs and Datawarehouse
- Develop a deep understanding of integration points with other systems and platforms within the supported features of the applications.
- Develops and implements automated data quality monitoring to maintain an ongoing high level of data quality.
- Create, Maintain and share Test Plans, both manual and automated, within our test repositories
- Collaborate with other members of Agile teams to further advance the QA team's influence, coverage and constructive input of requirements, types of testing needed and UAT guidance
- Help the QA team go to the next level in testing methodologies and test tools to adapt to our ever-evolving product roadmaps and Tech Stack
- Possess a 'Shift-Left' QA mentality where Quality is shared and owned at all code development stages - requirements, development, testing and production deployment
- Have a leadership mentality when it comes to research and implementation of current and new technologies to help expand our current processes and time-to-market
- Continue to help guide and facilitate the Agile process within all cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of data modeling, master data management, enterprise data warehousing, ETL, reporting, querying, requirements analysis, and data integration techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of other programming languages.
- Experience with testing ETLs and datawarehouse architecture.
- Build testcases for integration testing from business use cases
- Experience with external API integrations.
- Agile software development testing, both manual and automated
- Strong leadership in test methodology, as well as a background in helping with team leadership
- Automation experience with one or more of the following: PHP, Selenium, Python, Robot
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau
- Willingness to be an individual contributor as well as a mentor for other team members
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 4% contributed of salary deferrals
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.