Senior Software Engineer, Search at Honey
As a Search Engineer at Honey, you will:
- Refine and tune Search algorithms
- Create Machine Learning models
- Define SOPs for model productionalization
- Create performance metrics and alerts for Elasticsearch
- Provide high level guidance for an ELK stack
- 5+ years of experience with search related technologies (Elasticsearch, Lucene, etc.)
- Production level development experience with Natural Language Processing.
- Skills related to Artificial Intelligence Learning (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Distributed Computing, Machine Learning)
- Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals and distributed systems.
- Big Data processing experience
- Exposure to microservices architecture
- Working knowledge of NoSQL technologies such as BigTable and BigQuery
- You enjoy analyzing and then solving problems, and naturally like to research, diagnose, and troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.