Senior Manager, Business Analysis at Boingo Wireless
Senior Manager, Business Analysis
The Commercial Operations team’s mission is to empower Boingo’s business teams with data through analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Business Analysis to lead cross-functional projects and analysis efforts focused on improving Boingo’s data infrastructure and insights. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and possesses strong teamwork skills to be able to work with teams and executives across all functions to get things done. You will be working directly with VP and C-level executives, using data and statistics to help the business make difficult decisions.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever. The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.
- Help solve cross-functional data process and analytics problems – fundamentally increasing the company’s capabilities to analyze and utilize data for decision-making
- Lead cross functional business, finance, and analyst project teams through new data processes to drive automation and deeper insights
- Guide and develop the company’s data analysts and scientists
- Define KPIs and create techniques for measuring business outcomes
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve products and operations
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate insights to stakeholders
- Partner with business systems team and work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Sales to create new data processes and automations
- Help guide our team of analysts and data scientists to turn questions from business partners into clear analytical problems, with clear insights and solutions
- 7+ years of work experience in an analytical role, with focus on financial analysis, business process analysis and sales measurement methodologies
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline required
- Proven track record of building and implementing new business process and data systems to support business needs
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving, and ability to think creatively
- Interest and enthusiasm in helping develop people
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive experience with data reporting tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Extensive business systems experience particularly with Salesforce & Oracle
- Python and SQL experience a strong plus
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA five years in a row and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.