Senior Data Analyst
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Use data to drive business decisions across multiple organizations within the company
- Design, automate, and optimize pipelines, dashboards, and insight delivery methods
- Support ideation of new features and business initiatives from beginning to end by evaluating potential impact, implementing new tracking, and performing post analysis
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business
- Recommend improvements and optimizations highlighted by data across all elements of company’s activities and eco-system
- Become an expert of our data and evangelize data driven decision making
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- BS degree in a relevant technical field required
- 3+ years experience in data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup
- Mastery of SQL
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description