Senior Data Analyst at sweetgreen
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
We are building our data services team to deliver thoughtfully designed, data-driven customer experiences and first-class internal operations.
Data analysts at sweetgreen help drive decisions throughout the business. Examples include:
- Guiding future culinary decisions by measuring how our customers interact with our menus
- Determining optimal operational, digital, and marketing strategies by designing and running experiments
- Improving customer loyalty by creating and reporting on key customer engagement metrics
- Boosting data team efficiency by building new and optimizing existing ETL processes
- And plenty more (we have a big backlog)...
Tools and techniques we expect strong candidates to be experienced with include:
- SQL (Redshift)
- A/B testing
- Clickstream analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.