Senior Data Analyst
Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will play a critical role in analyzing data to identify key opportunities and drive strategic business initiatives. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who is resourceful, passionate about improving data quality, and can communicate complex ideas with ease. You’ll work closely with our Head of Product to help define the way that our data is collected, calibrated, and what questions should be asked in order to drive actionable insights.
As a Senior Data Analyst - you will:
- Analyze business data to identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations and help drive data-driven decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand business objectives and create meaningful narratives that drive efficiency and growth
- Develop mechanisms to discover, monitor, and improve data quality and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or other quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Strong experience analyzing data in SQL; proficiency in R or Python a plus
- Experience developing data-driven hypotheses and effectively communicating actionable insights to decision-makers
- Possesses extreme attention to detail but understands the big picture without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis