Senior Data Analyst, Product
How your skills and passion will come alive at Headspace:
- Mine product data and deliver analytics to gain an insight around user behaviors and product usage.
- Perform exploratory analysis to identify opportunities to improve our product and make it more engaging for our users.
- Support large-scale A/B testing and/or multivariate testing to provide in-depth insights on how we can improve the Headspace user experience.
- Partner closely with the Product Team to build data-driven solutions and KPIs.
- Develop dashboards, visualizations and granular datasets that provide actionable insights on product interactions and user engagement.
- Find and implement efficiencies through the automation of repetitive tasks.
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a Consumer Product company, preferably early stage/startup.
- Strong SQL, Excel and quantitative skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets;
- Experience with Redshift/PostgreSQL and Looker (or applicable) skills required.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Experience with tools such as Optimizely, Google Analytics, and/or Omniture
- Analytically minded, resourceful and a structured problem solver and know how to evaluate data with a thoughtful and critical eye.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Experience with analytics across mobile and web platforms.
- Doing analysis with a subscription business model.
- Passion for mediation or digital health and wellness.
- Experience in a consumer-centric content company.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.