Senior Associate, Analytics
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open, modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Participate in communication with internal teams, as well as external clients within agencies and advertisers, to ensure the success of our campaigns; setting up measurement strategies, recommendations, optimizations, etc.
- Develop custom outcome indicators; customized reports to track and optimize campaign performance
- Deliver analytics across multiple accounts under the leadership of senior analytics and account staff
- Draw on expertise of functional experts to continually develop skills and capabilities
- Develop insights and insight presentations
- Maintain and own tagging for the client
- 2-5+ years of experience in Analytics or background in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, etc.),
- Prior experience with relevant start-ups, agencies, and trading desks preferred as well as experience with DSPs such as Xander, The Trade Desk, Beeswax, etc.;
- Modeling and programming experience: SAS, Access, SQL
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of various measurement and campaign measurement technologies, including website traffic analytics software and ad serving platforms
- Ability to think outside the box, a true problem-solver
- Possession of excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with senior management and clients, understand corporate strategy, and present actionable findings
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368211
GroupM embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.