Senior Analyst, Data Science at MediaCom
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst to join the Data Sciences team in our Los Angeles office. Wavemaker is one of the world's leading media agency networks. Our 5,000 highly talented and motivated people work with category leading advertisers in 90 countries and we are a founding partner of GroupM.
The Sr. Analyst will support our client Paramount. Paramount is one of America's oldest motion picture companies. From visionary epics to heart-wrenching romances to blockbuster franchises, all created by the best talent and filmmakers in the business, Paramount has set the standard in cinema for a century and continues to deliver the highest caliber of entertainment to audiences worldwide. We are looking for a candidate that is biased toward action and is excited to work on solving challenging business problems with data.
- Analyze Paramount's media performance and make optimization recommendations during regular reporting cadences
- Analyze creative performance and deliver insights and recommendations for changes
- Design and maintain dashboards in Datorama, our online dashboard solution for standard report delivery
- Execute research studies for consumer insights during campaigns, analyze results and provide learnings to planning team and clients to inform future planning efforts
- Work closely with client planning team to ensure relevant and high quality deliverables
- Go beyond reporting to tell stories with media by creating logical structures, clear storylines and conclusions
- We place significant importance on qualities such as intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence. Must be highly motivated with a strong record of professional achievement.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics or statistics or other quantitative discipline required
- Previous experience in theatrical / entertainment required
- Previous agency experience required
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and advanced knowledge with Excel; SQL programming required, python highly desirable
- Expertise in Google DCM, Google AdWords, Moat, Datorama or Tableau required
- Proficiency in syndicated research tools such as Nielsen MRI required, Data Management Platforms (DMPs) highly desired
- Candidates with 3+ years of experience will be considered
Hi Future Makers. We are Wavemaker. We are a next-generation agency delivering world-class solutions through media, content and technology for some of the world's biggest brands. We recognize that our people create our competitive advantage and we will only achieve our fullest potential by leveraging each individuals' unique skills, expertise and perspectives. As a result, we've designed an inclusive culture that encourages and embraces diversity in all its dimensions. As Future Makers, we are driven by our deep audience and purchase journey understanding, coupled with our unrivaled scale and access through GroupM, to ensure the delivery of leading-edge solutions at the intersection of media, content & technology. Our mission is 'Let's make the future' – through a dazzling blend of magic and logic -- we never stop Caring, Creating and Growing to help our clients and people succeed.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.