Sales Operations Strategist
Greater LA Area
We are looking for a self starter with a passion for operations, analytics and data to join our team. This role will work directly with senior management, sales reps, sales enablement and our technical teams to ensure that both customers and sales representatives are being supported in the best ways possible. The role focuses on managing sales process and planning, lead gen, channel management and marketing alignment. This role will include tasks around budgeting, forecasting and commission planning for the sales teams. An ideal candidate will have a love of sales operations, technology and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows.
This role will champion high priority strategic projects and identify and tackle business priorities that help amplify the growth of our business by creating best practices and implementing operational improvements. You are an internal consultant - but also someone who takes personal and psychological ownership over projects to deliver outstanding results. You are part analyst, part strategist, part project manager, and part builder.
What you'll do
- Structure and execute new operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing robust recommendations
- Drive execution of operational recommendations working cross functionally with teamsIdentify ongoing high value improvements to systems, tools and processes -- and make sure they get done, and can be staffed for and handed off
- Manage ongoing implementation of systems, tools and processes
- Support the process of defining department KPIs and enable the business to track performance and successCreate reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s
- Consult with sales leadership analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall sales processes
- Manage large cross functional efforts and projects to craft and improve sales process and strategy
- Produce and Automate reports using complex data sets into easy to use metrics using SQL, Salesforce, Marketo and Excel to track key performance indicators
- Infuse more science into understanding our sales and become the expert for all data questions regarding sales and sales operations and make recommendations to drive increased sales
- Manage lead generation and assignment
- Drive Sales Analytics and Forecasting
- Build strategy for entire sales/marketing process and drive integration and support through the entire sales and marketing tech stack.
- Build and optimize sales onboarding and enablement programs.
- Must be ready to roll up sleeves and do, not just build the strategy.
What you'll bring to the team
- 2-5 years experience in Operations, Sales Ops, or other people-optimization roles
- Experience and a high level of comfort with analytics, both interpreting and developing
- Expert level experience with excel.
- Strategic thinking Experience with RFP process, Contract Review and Vendor Implementation
- Fast Learning, Stress Tolerant, and Driven personality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate project details among multiple departments and meet deadlines
Experience Instrumental to your success
- Budgeting, forecasting, commission planning, product and pricing practices
- Sales Planning - Territory Planning, Account Planning, Marketing Alignment, Channel Management and Led Gen Alignment
- Tech stack strategy to support sales and marketing process.
- Ability to think strategically how best to implement process in Salesforce.
Read Full Job Description