Reverse Logistics Data & Reporting Analyst at Ring
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:47 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Ring is looking for a Data & Reporting Analyst for the Reverse Logistics Organization. As a member of the Ring Reverse Logistics team your primary responsibilities include monitoring and ingesting data from global 3rd party service centers, assuring the quality of repaired product as well as supporting the mission to improve product quality and reduce returns. You will work with subject matter experts in video, motion sensing, power and communication technologies to help improve Ring products and overall customer experience.
- Maintenance of data integrity (0% error rate)
- Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
- In depth research of defect trends
- Data collection and entry as needed
- Data mining and problem solving
- Present analysis in easily digestible standard reports
- Ensure 3rd party global service center data is ingested to internal systems in accordance with SLA
- Audit automated data feeds bi-weekly
- Generate monthly snapshot of activity based off data feeds for finance team
- Perform trend analysis and provide adhoc reports in support of RL KPIs
- Support Failure Analysis Lab mission to improve product quality and reduce returns
- Perform 1st level triage on returned product for failure analysis
- Understand the technology and functionality of Ring products, and be able to assess the risk to a negative customer experience
- Utilize your comprehensive knowledge of standards, related disciplines, company strategy and goals, to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Understand detailed implications of decisions and recommendations and be able to communicate recommended solutions to development engineering and operations teams.
- Validate trends reported by CS & engineering teams by testing against criteria defined on a case-by-case basis
- Record and summarize key data generated throughout test processes
- Support global 3rd Party Service Center
- Support communication loop to resolve sidelined items from problem shelf at 3rd party service center in accordance with established SLA
- Ensure quality of repaired product by testing samples taken from B stock based off AQL standards
- Build test fixtures to support 3PL needs
- Assist with engineering one-off projects & other various tasks for hardware team
- - cable assembly
- - soldering test leads to PCBA for logging
- - hardware disassembly
- - FW flashing for beta team
- Prep scrap for shipment to recycling partner
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics, distribution, fulfillment or manufacturing
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 50 pounds
- 1 year of experience with SQL, Excel, AWS suite tools
- Experience operating RF tester, audio tester, camera tester, and functional tester
- Experience organizing and maintaining calibrated stock of critical test equipment for troubleshooting and debug
- Experience interpreting EE schematics
- Prior hardware device experience a plus
- Proven ability to influence others and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, AWS suite tools
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Able to understand how to read and interpret engineering documents
- Working knowledge of problem solving techniques and statistics (e.g. six sigma). Ability to implement problem-solving methodology to identify, define and resolve quality issues.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description