Programmatic Direct Associate
The Programmatic Direct (PD) Associate is responsible for completing operational tasks and analyses to support PD products such as Private Marketplaces (PMP) and Real-time Guaranteed (RTG). As a member of the Programmatic Direct business team, this person will analyze publisher inventory, build packages and deals, recommend pricing, identify opportunities to improve deal performance, and conduct periodic audits to ensure data integrity. The Programmatic Direct Associate will develop a strong knowledge of OpenX PD products and serve as the key operational resource for the PD business team.
- Analyze publishers’ inventory and recommend appropriate packages and pricing
- Build discoverable packages, add merchandising details, and review data for completeness
- Set up single and multi-publisher deals, both in anticipation of demand and per buyer request
- Maintain freshness of existing deals and periodically perform migrations between deal types
- Analyze, troubleshoot, optimize and monitor deals for clients and internal stakeholders
- Perform various information audits, both manually and via queries, to ensure data integrity
- Periodically train Ad Ops and Yield teams on how to activate and support PD products
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience at an ad exchange, SSP, ad network, DSP, web publisher, media agency, or similar company within the digital media ecosystem
- Understanding of the online ad industry, advertiser campaign objectives, and the RTB / programmatic ecosystem; programmatic direct (including PMP) knowledge a plus
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities concurrently; ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Ability to form strong relationships with internal teams
- Self-starter with ability to work somewhat independently Intellectually curious and creative
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker capable of distilling insights to internal stakeholders
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!