sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
- Ownership of data architecture in addition to importing and cleansing vendor data for produce, protein, dairy, grocery, paper, and controllables categories. Assures the integrity of data accuracy from all sources.
- Manages vendor relationships in relation to data and data creation processes.
- Contributes to the design and standardization of data collection, processing, reporting, and analysis for end-to-end supply chain management, including vendor on-boarding, contract, bid, receiving, quality, invoice, and post-invoice adjustments. You will collaborate closely with other sweetgreen teams, including finance and operations, and work with external stakeholders to find win-win data solutions and build scalable systems.
- Build actionable reporting to measure the results of initiatives, identify opportunities, and manage performance. Identify and execute on opportunities for high-impact analysis and develop recommendations.
- Drive special projects forward to build on sweetgreen’s thought leadership in supply chain transparency.
- Identify and implement technological solutions to automate processes and reporting, working closely with data and engineering teams.
- Strategic thinker who is results-oriented and self-directed, with strong project management skills.
- Gifted at building relationships and intuitively finds ways to add value to partnerships.
- Ability to take disparate data sources and build actionable insights to make business decisions.
- Comfortable leading teams where you have no direct authority over team members and passionate about working collaboratively on projects that unlock individual and team performance.
- Strong negotiator who is able to find win-win solutions working with external stakeholders.
- A good listener and keen observer who is creative, resourceful, and driven.
- Has a strong vision for data rigor and scalable design, but is also comfortable with building solutions iteratively and implementing projects incrementally.
- Advanced excel skills required. SQL, Tableau, Crunchtime, and supply chain software experience is a plus.
- Keen attention to detail and data accuracy.
- At least two years of experience working in an analytics role required.
- Experience working in supply chain, restaurants and hospitality, food and beverage manufacturing, or agriculture is strongly preferred.
- Desire to build an unparalleled food supply chain that supports farmers, sweetgreen, and our customers.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.