PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
The Operations Analyst reports to the Director of Customer Success Operations and plays a critical role on the Customer Success Team by driving key initiatives forward. This role is responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to document business requirements, identify process improvements, enable systems and automation, and measure and analyze their results. This individual will also serve as an administrator of customer success technology and systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Process Improvement
- Document stakeholder’s business requirements and recommend solutions for project execution
- Communicate and document upcoming changes and releases
- End user testing of upcoming releases in a Sandbox environment
- Help ensure requests are met by required deadlines
- Reporting & Analysis
- Responsible for accuracy of CS reporting
- Review key metrics to identify meaningful insights and trends
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly presentations
- Provide ad hoc reporting adhering to stakeholder’s request
- Systems Administration
- Serve as one of the administrators of our Customer Success systems (Salesforce, Taskray, and Gainsight) and help implement critical business processes, ensure data integrity, and monitor dashboards.
- Work with internal and external business users to assist with the implementation and day-to-day support of solutions, technologies, and supporting applications.
- Work with system users to understand their needs.
- Works with training manager to make sure all systems and process changes are properly documented.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Statistics, or another relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in an operations, analyst and/or systems administrator position.
- Extensive experience working in Salesforce. Ideally, someone who is a certified in Salesforce.com Admin.
- An individual who flourishes in a high growth tech environment and adapts well to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- A “can do” attitude!
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.